Porter, Muirhead, Cornia & Howard (PMCH) in Casper, Wyoming is a premier certified public accounting firm and tax smart wealth advisors providing outstanding professional services for our clients, rewarding careers for our staff, and diligent service to our communities.
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in accounting? Would you like to be a part of a growing firm that encourages a collaborative culture and values a work-life balance for its employees? If so, please read on!
At PMCH, we care about people – our clients, our employees, and our community. We listen, research, advise, and implement personalized accounting solutions to guide our clients down a path that will help them succeed in today’s complex economic environment. Our professionals provide individuals, businesses, and nonprofits with personal service, education, and knowledge that help our clients make sound decisions as well as get the most out of the work we do for them. We always work hard to do what is best for our clients, colleagues, and the communities we serve.
At our company, it is the people working for us who make a difference. No matter what stage an employee is at in their career, we are invested in helping them along their career path by offering exciting challenges. Our employees also enjoy upward advancement, flexibility in work schedules, and strong relationships with a team that really cares about them and their success.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN AUDIT MANAGER
• Manage external audit engagements including client expectations, budgets and financial reporting
• Deliver detailed analysis of findings and coordinate all analytical, technical and research tasks
• Collaborate with Managers and Shareholders in the areas of risk assessment, audit plan programs and internal audit reports
• Review work prepared by the staff and seniors and provide constructive feedback to develop their personal and professional skills
• Build relationships with existing clients, including involvement in networking and business development activities
• Develop, train and mentor Interns, Associates and Seniors on projects and assess both personal and professional performance for engagement and career development opportunities
• Attend professional development, networking events and training seminars on a regular basis
QUALIFICATIONS FOR AN AUDIT MANAGER
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• CPA licensed
• Proven work experience
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Quickly adaptable to changing work requirements and assigned projects
• Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities and attention to detail
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate strong ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Demonstrate flexibility to work additional hours as needed
• Dedication to teamwork and excellent leadership skills
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
• Willing to self-develop to progress your career
Benefits & Compensation
PMCH provides a competitive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience as well as significant opportunities for advancement. We also offer a comprehensive benefits program including paid health insurance, paid short-term and long-term disability, PTO, 401k, and professional education.