We want the best
Together we are PMCH
Where you take your career is up to you. At PMCH you can design your career your way. We offer opportunities to build your skills and explore your career in an ongoing learning environment. We believe only you can create your best work life balance.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- People with integrity. We want people with a clear sense of personal and professional accountability, who exercise sound judgment and will build their relationships based on doing the right thing.
- People who excel. We want high achievers. We welcome people who think and work analytically and demonstrate leadership characteristics.
- People who communicate. Communication is core to our professional activities. Information gathering, training staff, client discussions can only be successful if our team is committed to clear, simple communication.
- People who demonstrate respect. We look for people who recognize the value of different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. By respecting these differences we enrich our team and enhance the services we provide to our clients.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Top notch communication skills including both speaking and writing skills.
- Accountant should have a good grasp of current technology and be open to change in this ever-changing technology environment.
- Accountant that has a strong desire to continue their education and pass the CPA exam.
- Accountant with a Master or Bachelor Degree and who has passed the CPA exam.
- PMCH employees may be expected to work extended hours during certain times of the year.
join our team. submit your resume.
- The primary purpose of our internship program is to help students determine if public accounting is for them. This often includes full participation in accounting tasks given to first year staff. There are also opportunities to attend numerous social and community events; receive training, feedback and evaluation of work performed.
- PMCH's paid internship program immerses students into the profession, firm and Wyoming. Our real-world approach centers around treating interns as staff members and offers the tools, training and experience to achieve rapid professional growth from the beginning.
- On-boarding begins with a trainer to learn about our software and processes. Trainers provide insight into the firm and the profession.
- Summer internship typically runs June through August and centers around auditing. Winter internship typically runs January through April and centers around tax.
- Candidates who have completed their junior year. Summer interns must have finished their auditing course work.
- Flexibility to travel to client locations with an overnight stay, if needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and work ethic.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Let’s start a conversation about your goals and how we can help. Please call our office or send a message using the contact form on the right.
If you are interested in a career with us, please visit the careers section of our website.
600 East 1st Street
Casper, WY 82601
PO Box 2750
Casper, WY 82602